It was once said, “Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” If you have been searching for new ways to dance in the rain and bring more fun into your life, look no further than the brand new Smith & Burns apartment homes in Wallingford, WA.
Rain or shine, their first resident, Umbrella Girl is the perfect “spokesperson” for these cutting edge homes that are loaded with amenities that enhance life, foster relationships and bring real fun into the lives of all that live here.
And you don’t need a puddle or a rubber duck to bring more fun and enjoyment into your life. Smith & Burns is all about fun, friends and activities. Located in the heart of Wallingford, Seattle’s’ trendy, artsy, quirky neighborhood near University of Washington and the growing hi-tech center, Smith & Burns has designed social spaces that invite you to shed your constraints and unleash the happy-go-lucky you.
There’s always time for quiet solitude and introspection, but at Smith & Burns, social gatherings, new relationships and fun are encouraged.
1) Wander up to the spectacular roof-top deck for a barbeque with friends or make new ones in the evening around the open-air fire pit… and the views are jaw-dropping!
2) Pop into the community fitness center, get in a little physical workout and meet other health conscious folks like yourself.
3) Start a new art project, make a Halloween costume, a decoration for your home or even a funny hat. The sky’s the limit in our studio lounge.
4) Looking for something new, fun and maybe something you haven’t done for years. How about falling in love all over again or discovering a new corner of the world. Take a new journey. Our community library is stocked with novels It’s a great way to relax.
You can’t talk about fun activities and Smith & burns without giving the Wallingford neighborhood it’s due. There are so many cool things to do in the area it would take months to experience them all. However, here are three musts:
5) Grab a friend and head down the street to the historic Guild 45th Theater. You can feel the history in this completely restored 1919 theater. Believe it or not, you can purchase beer and wine here to enjoy while you watch the show. Does it feel quaint, obscure and funky? Maybe, but Francis Ford Coppola often chose the Guild for test audience screenings. He must know something.
6) Seattle is all about water. Whether it is falling from the sky on one of our occasional rainy days or one of our many freshwater lakes, we know our water. Pike Place Market is always on everyone’s list, and deservedly so. However, Smith & Burns is tucked right in between two of the area’s most visited lakes, Green Lake, and Lake Washington. Both are an easy walk from home, and both are teeming with fun. Take a jog, stroll or skate with others around Green Lake or meander down to Gas Works Park on Lake Washington. You never know who, or what, you might find and you won’t be disappointed.
7) Whew, we’ve sat around a fire on the rooftop deck, got a good workout in the fitness center, made funny hats in the studio lounge, snuggled up with a good book, had a glass of wine and watched a movie and gone to the lake… what’s next? For Smith & Burns folks, it could be just about anything. Everything is super close. In fact, according to Walkscore.com this is considered a walker’s paradise. However, by now you’ve played enough and you should’ve worked up quite an appetite. So it’s time to eat. Grab a bib, a friend and take the 7 day walking tour of Wallingford’s 7 best kept dining secrets.
There you go, 7 fun facts about living in Smith & Burns, Seattle’s newest luxury and amenity packed apartment homes. This is certainly not all there is to do, but the rest you need to discover on your own. But hurry, they are taking applications now. Claim yours today and ask about their move-in special.